Tuesday, March 22, 2016

March 17, 2016

This is crazy. The time goes by so fast and It is just insane. Every day is so full of lessons and learning Spanish and learning the gospel each day just starts and ends within minutes i feel like. IMPORTANT NOTICE     If you want to send me a letter and have it get to me before the next week to tell me something important preferably a mission call hahaha which really only applies to one of you but you can send it at letter@mexicomtccarepackage.com and they print it out and put it in our mail box the next day. This week started somewhat okay. Its gotten a lot better. The week that is not the spanish ahha. Yesterday we taught our first TRC lesson which is when you teach a volunteer from Mexico City that comes in and hears our message. Mostly just members that volunteer but it can be less actives or investigators so they tell us. It went pretty well. I understood most of what was said which is good and my companion thought it was the best lesson of his existence which cheered me up ahah. 

I've come to love reading the Book of Mormon so much. We don't have a lot of free time here but when we do have personal study time i spend most of it reading the book of mormon because i love it so much. Definitely a strength to me and helps me day by day. I've become less stressed and learned to enjoy the CCM more the stress about it. Still working hard to learn the language and the gospel so its coming along really well! Each day gets easier and more enjoyable so i will definitely be sad when i have to leave the CCM especially leaving my district because they have become my family. All is well in Mexico and i assume all is well in Utah. Thats about it for this week so good luck everyone with life and i love you all! 

Elder Passey


No comments:

Post a Comment