Thursday, September 1, 2016

August 15, 2016

Ya me voy
For those of you who speak in my tongue you will either know or have a guess of what ya me voy signifies. What it means is I am leaving my area and onto a new area. Tomorrow. My thoughts on this are very scattered. I was mentally prepared for a new companion and too show him the area and the people and continue the progress here but that isn't the Lords plan. Really is hard because now me and my companion have to write a note and tell the whats going on with everything so it is a little rough to take in. Hopefully in my next area I will have air conditioning (clima) and if I do then all will be well. I have to pack all my stuff today and then me and my companion go to the offices tomorrow early morning with all our stuff. Also bummed my spanish isn't what i wanted it to be when leaving my first area but hey I am pretty sure i will get by! It feels really different when your companion is leaving and going home. I will be on a whole new adventure with my next companion and so I am excited for that! I have many many pictures that we took with a lot of different families so I will send all of those too! Luckily I already sort of not really said bye to most people so heyyyy lets look on the brightside. Here is some pictures with some of the families! All is well here and im sure i will have a lot to say next week with my new adventure starting! LES AMO!

Elder Passey





No comments:

Post a Comment