Tuesday, April 12, 2016

April 7, 2016

This is crazy, I cant believe that its so close already to going to the field. I leave at 3:30 in the morning to go get on a plane to Monterrey so not too excited to be awake at that time but i will be so excited and full of emotion so I am ready for it! It has astonished me how much improvement I have had in the last couple days. My understanding has improved a lot more and so i dont think i will completely fail in the field haha just kidding it will be so amazing!! 
I tried to write down a couple things during the week to talk about in this email. The first is that Mordisko ice cream sandwiches are better then the ones in America so if they have those in America i suggest getting some! 
I absolutely loved conference and found so much inspiration in all the talks! My favorite conference so far! When the Motab sang Come Thou Fount i almost cried because of how good it sounded. I love that song! Another thing i learned is that if you look for the bad in life, then you will find it. There is always negativity so dont go looking for it when there is a lot more positivity to search for in life! Life is great! Enjoy it! One funny thing was we were at breakfast and one of the latino elders realized his tie brand was Donald Trump, we all laughed about that one! Another great thing from conference was Jeffrey R Holland said that one of the great things about this gospel is that we get credit for trying! in life a lot of things dont always work out and you fail a test or are let go from a job even if you tried your best. The great thing in the gospel is if you try your best each week and apply the Atonement in your life then you will receive so many blessings and credit for trying! I go to the temple today at noon so thats why i am emailing so early! It is a little frustrating because we also need to pack and they sad to pack and weigh your luggage on P day but we cant exactly do that haha but its fine my bags are all light and no way i would miss an opportunity to go to the Mexico Temple! I love you all and hope all of you have the best week!! Next email will hopefully be a good one of my first experiences in my mission!!

Elder Passey


Bro. Ortiz CCM teacher


District 5C


No comments:

Post a Comment