Thursday, May 5, 2016

May 2, 2016

sooooo the other elders got robbed..... There money, speakers, ipods, everything of value really got robbed.... That is a huge bummer. Our house is more secure so dont worry mom! haha but seriously it was a sad day for all of us. 
ANYWAY in Mexico they set up tents on either side of a big road and sell all sorts of fun stuff. Its called a marcada?? i dont know how to spell it! but its pretty cool when you see one and walk through people set up basically stores in a matter of thirty minutes its pretty crazy! 
A really funny thing happened also, this investigator asked me if i was a clean American, i didn't understand what she said so elder sanders translated and what it means is that both my parents are American. So yes i told her i was a clean American hahah. 
On thursday my companion who is our district leader decided to have exchanges. I went with elder Diego who speaks a bout less english then i speak spanish so it wasn't easy going about the day but i managed to have a good time andenjy myself so that was a great experience!! 
I also shared my testimony with the ward on sunday so that was pretty cool. i said (soy de Utah, La fabrica de los misioneros) they all laughed!! What i said for those who dont speak spanish wich i believe is most of you! Including me! i said I am from Utah the factory of missionaries!! here in Mexico they laugh at any and every joke i learned! It has rained a bit today and is really cool and weird. A little like utah one day its 1000 degrees and the next its a cool 75. I am enjoying myself and love Mexico and my companion!! Love you all!! 

Elder Passey


No comments:

Post a Comment