Monday, August 15, 2016

Aug 4, 2016

Beans, Beans, Beans

You all must know that I come up with the subject name in about half a second not with any purpose or relation to my email or anything. Today i figured i would relate it because here in Mexico not only do people speak spanish but they also eat beans. LOTS AND LOTS OF BEANSSSSS. If you do not remember the beans song then i congratulate you because that has been burned into my head when it runs through every dayI eat beans which is every day. As I have a little time under my belt (not really) i have come to realize the quality of beans which is strange because you would think all beans are the same but no no no they are not the same. All sorts of flavors and kinds. 

   Apart from beans a couple things that happened or happening is as follows. Our recent converts fany and jocelyn have a little cousin and her name is gema (gem in english. I know, how sweet of the to name their daughter gem) sooo jocelyn decided to teach her my name so when ever we go to their house to teach a lesson gema always says "Passey" in her little small one year old voice, pretty hilarious and awesome if you were to ask me. 

The work is good my companion goes home in a week and a half so that pretty much breaks my.... i would say heart but thats just weird im going to go with spirit. It breaks my spirit but im excited to find out who my next companion will be. I a ¿m sure i will be staying here in Lomas De Pedregal for a few more months. The new pressident Maucotel is really awesome and I am excited to work with him for my two years i have. 

Hopefully as things change in a week and a half the work will change for the better because right now my companion and I have been struggling with some people and had to stop teaching people that weren't progressing but hey we keep going right!

Love the mission here and I have not yet doubted coming here to serve for a moment I love the work and the people here and cant wait for pretty much two years more of it! Love you all and here is some pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment